Serious Injury Lawyers
Catastrophic Injury Claims
A serious or catastrophic injury is one that causes a permanent disability or severe trauma to an individual's central nervous system, such as the brain or spinal cord. When an individual is suffering from a catastrophic injury, he or she is not able to perform gainful work or everyday tasks. Many individuals will even need constant supervision and daily assistance, creating further financial strain.
Why Call Our Brain & Spine Injury Attorneys?
- Award-winning representation across the Four States area
- 140+ years' legal experience among our team
- Millions of dollars secured in compensation for our clients
- In U.S. News - Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms"
- No retainer, no upfront fees, and no out-of-pocket costs
At Johnson, Vorhees & Martucci, our serious injury attorneys can help you file a claim to seek compensation for your losses. We know the obstacles and struggles you are facing, and you don't have to endure this alone. Move forward with financial peace of mind by filing a claim with the help of our team.
Contact our serious injury attorneys today! We can discuss your injuries and your legal options in a FREE case evaluation.
Types of Serious Injuries
Our firm has extensive experience handling a wide range of personal injury claims, including those involving serious injuries. We know how to accurately value the extent of your injuries, your pain, and your overall losses. We also work with top experts in the medical, engineering, and forensic fields to help you identify liability and prove your claim.
We can help you seek compensation for serious injuries such as:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Loss of limb and amputation
- Broken bones
- Permanent disfigurement and scarring
- Severe burns
Common Causes of Catastrophic Injuries
There are several ways that a person may seriously injured. Some of the most common causes of catastrophic injuries include:
- Car Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Work Accidents
- Major Falls
If you or a loved one have been seriously injured due to the negligence of another, contact our firm today to learn more about your options!
Personalized Approach to Injury Representation
At our firm, we maintain a personalized approach to representing our clients. We know that this is a difficult time for them, and we know that the confusing claims process doesn't make things easier. But we are here to guide you through the whole ordeal, step by step.
Whenever you have a question or concern, know that we are always available to answer them. We work directly with our clients to ensure that they are happy with the results we deliver.
- What Makes an Injury Catastrophic?
- Damages in a Catastrophic Injury Claim
- Can Social Media Hurt Your Personal Injury Case?
- What Is Considered Negligence in Personal Injury Cases?
- How a Trial Attorney Can Make or Break Your Personal Injury Case
- 4 Reasons You Need a Personal Injury Attorney
- Most Common Mistakes When Filing a Personal Injury Claim