Accident Attorneys in Four States – Offices In Joplin and Springfield
If you are involved in a car accident, knowing the right steps to take can make the situation less stressful, and can affect on the outcome of your claim. If you have any questions about your collision, call our team of attorneys in our offices in Springfield and Joplin.
Make sure you are prepared and informed with these helpful tips. After a car accident, remember to:
- Move your vehicle out of danger
- Pull over to the side so that your vehicle is safe and out of traffic; turn on your hazard lights so vehicles passing by know that you are pulled over
- Check if you or anyone is injured
- Check to see if you or your passengers have been injured
- If anyone needs medical attention, call for an ambulance immediately
- Call the police
- Wait for the police to arrive; they will write up a report, so request a copy of that report as well
- Collect information
- Try to gather as much information about the other driver, their insurance information, take photographs of the scene, witness contacts, and anything else that may be helpful; the more evidence you have, the stronger your claim will be
- Seek medical treatment
- Some injuries can appear minor at first, but may lead to health complications if left untreated; it is important that you always follow up with a doctor regarding your injuries
- Call Johnson, Vorhees & Martucci for help
Before you talk to insurance adjusters about your claim or accident, call our team. We can help you learn your rights and discuss how you should proceed.
Powerful Advocacy with Zero Risk
At Johnson, Vorhees & Martucci, our advocates can guide you through the personal injury claims process and ensure your rights are protected every step of the way, from investigating the cause of your crash to negotiating with the insurance companies. If we are not successful on your behalf, you will not owe us a dime for our services.
Partner with People You Can Trust
With over 140 years of combined experience and a proven track record of winning, we have the resources and experience to fight for everything you deserve.
- Tireless and personalized representation
- Millions recovered in verdicts and settlements
- You only pay when we win
- Invested in the Four States communities