At Johnson, Vorhees & Martucci, we have clients who come from all walks of life and all backgrounds. We are sensitive to their unique financial struggles, especially during a delicate time such as after an accident. In order to make our high-quality services as accessible as possible to every individual, we take cases on a contingency fee basis. Regardless of your financial situation, you can now have access to reliable legal representation. With offices conveniently located in Joplin and Springfield, we can help accident victims throughout Southwest Missouri.
Basics of contingency fees:
- We only accept legal fees if we win.
- If we don't win, then you do not owe us a penny.
- Our fees come out as a percentage of your final award.
Questions? Don't hesitate to call our team at (833) 600-0125.
Advantages of Contingency Fees
Contingency fees offer a number of advantages that work in a client's favor.
The benefits of contingency fees:
- No out-of-pocket costs: You do not have to pay us anything up front. We front all litigation costs. Since our fees come out of your award, you won't be faced with any large legal bills.
- High-quality representation that's accessible: Individuals and families who otherwise could not afford to pay high upfront fees to lawyers can now have access to experienced legal representation.
- Your attorney is motivated: If we lose a case, then we do not get paid. This means that we are not only motivated to help you win, but to make sure that you win big.
Get Started for FREE: (833) 600-0125
If you would like to learn more about filing a claim, or if you have questions about our contingency fee arrangements, don't hesitate to get in touch with one of our personal injury lawyers at Johnson, Vorhees & Martucci. Consultations are provided FREE of charge.