Medical Malpractice Lawyers in Fayetteville, AR
Award-Winning & Proven Representation for the Injured
When we are in need of medical attention, we rely on the expertise of doctors and nurses to help us safely heal. We never expect to leave a hospital or a doctor's office feeling even worse, or with an injury we didn’t have before.
Unfortunately, medical malpractice occurs more often than you may believe, and it is up to Fayetteville personal injury lawyers such as ours at Johnson, Vorhees & Martucci to fight for those who have been wrongfully harmed or otherwise injured. As one of the leading personal injury firms in the Four States region, we have helped many injured clients across Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, and Kansas obtain the compensation they need.
If you or a loved one are victims of medical malpractice, you will need the right legal counsel to best advise you on the right course of action to take.
Common Examples of Negligence by Medical Providers
Medical malpractice can include the following and more:
- Birth injuries, including fetal distress, cerebral palsy, brain injury and hypoxia
- Failure to diagnose breast, colon and prostate cancer, heart attacks and stroke
- Emergency room negligence, including failure to provide prompt treatment
- Hospital negligence, such as pharmaceutical errors, unsanitary conditions, preventable infections, etc.
- Surgical errors, including anesthesia problems and wrong-site surgery
- Nursing mistakes
- Drug overdoses
- Pathology and radiology errors
- Medication errors and dangerous drugs
- Nursing home negligence
Proving an Arkansas Medical Malpractice Claim
Prosecuting a medical malpractice claim can sometimes feel like an uphill battle. You are facing deep-pocketed insurance companies and juries who often sympathize with those in the medical profession. This is why it is critical that you work with a skilled attorney who knows how to deal with insurers and prepare a case for trial.
In order to prevail ina medical malpractice claim, you must be able to show:
- You established a doctor-patient relationship with your doctor
- Your doctor provided substandard medical care
- You suffered from serious injuries due to the care
Talk to Experienced Fayetteville, AR Medical Malpractice Attorneys Today
At Johnson, Vorhees & Martucci, we are a team of legal professionals who are dedicated to advocating for those who have been injured or harmed due to the negligence of another. We firmly believe in defending your rights in the case of medical malpractice, which is why we work so diligently in our pursuit of justice.
The stress of recovering from an injury can be overwhelming, and we want to ease you of that stress by applying all our education, experience, and resources to your case so you can focus on healing. Our Fayetteville personal injury lawyers can fight on your behalf to obtain the compensation you deserve.
To speak to a representative of our law firm, don’t hesitate to call us today at 833.600.0125.