Glenn Russell Gulick Jr.Joplin Injury Attorney
Glen has practiced personal injury law since 1979, and he still enjoys it. He’s been very successful in handling appeals, successfully broadening the law to help others. Those appellate decisions have been cited by courts and attorneys hundreds of times.
Protecting the well-being of the community still drives Glenn’s passion. By holding careless doctors, manufacturers and businesses accountable for their wrongdoing, he enforces the safety rules that keep all of us from being injured. Just having rules isn’t enough; they must be enforced by conscientious juries in cases brought by concerned lawyers.
In his personal life, Glenn enjoys raising his grandson, who is attending college. Following the path of Glenn’s father, he is studying to be a teacher.
Glenn was born in Carthage, Missouri, has lived his entire life in Jasper County, Missouri, and although he would never choose to live anywhere else; he has periodically escaped to see the world, like the Great Wall of China and sailing the Greek Islands, to keep his mind sharp.
“When you’ve been through a tragedy caused by the negligence of someone else, Johnson, Vorhees & Martucci will fight for you- to make sure you are compensated fairly for the irreplaceable- and to protect others from harm by the same negligence.”
- Missouri, 1979
- Arkansas, 2013
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 1982
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri, 1979
- U.S. Supreme Court
Fraternities / Sororities
- Alpha Epsilon Pi
- Phi Delta Phi
- Delta Theta Phi
University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, Kansas City, Missouri
- J.D. - 1979
Missouri Southern State College, Joplin, Missouri
- B.A. - 1975
Areas of Practice
Honors & Awards
- Million Dollar Advocate
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Missouri Bar CLE Publication, Chapter Editor, Workers' Compensation Law, 2d Edition, 1995
- Missouri Bar Association, Member
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, Member, Board of Governors, 1993
- American Association for Justice, Member
- "Trial Tips, Motions in Limine,", The Missouri Trial Attorney, June, 1994
- Chapter 6, "Pretrial Discovery Motions," (Co-Author), Missouri Products Liability Handbook, University of Missouri at Kansas City, School of Law
- Chapter 62 Supplement, Averbach, Handling Accident Cases (Co-Contributor), Lawyers Co-Op