For Patrick, the best part about practicing law is the opportunity to help
others who have experienced real tragedy in their lives; the opportunity
to guide people down a difficult, unfamiliar path at a time when their
lives have been turned upside down.
“I am blessed to get to meet a wide variety of people suffering from
a diverse set of circumstances, and having them trust me to help them.
There is no better feeling than to be able to help someone who truly needs
and deserves it.”
Patrick and his wife, Jennifer, have been married for 25 wonderful years.
Together they have four beautiful children; Chris, Meagan, Caroline, and
Marisa. Family is their top priority.
“I promise you will receive the respect you deserve; your case will
be important to me; and I will represent you with integrity, tenacity
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- California, 1993
- Missouri, 2001
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
University of California, Davis
HONORS AND AWARDS
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Lawyers, 2015
- Strathmore's Who's Who, 2004-2005
- Man of the Year by Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, 2000
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Jasper County Bar Association, Member
- Fresno County Bar Association, Member
- The State Bar of California, Member
- The Missouri Bar, Member
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, Member
- American Association for Justice